Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Ohio

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Tammy and I live in Central Ohio... I have been grooming a little over 8 years now... I work from home in a lovely shop my hubby built for me in half of our garage...I have 3 kids and 2 yorkies(notice I listed kids first, they tend to get jealous if I mention my fur babies first)lol..I recently lost one of the loves of my life due to cancer,His name was Hank and he was a beautiful mini schnauzer... Well that's a little about me and I am looking forward to learning more about all of you and very excited to be here...Tammy~

Hi Tammy in Ohio.

Welcome to the board!!!

Comment

[color=red]Hi Tammy~,
      YAY, you're here! I've been looking forward to seeing your name on a post! Now, we can help each other learn how to use all the features on this message board. I've been wanting to see if I can get color and the bear smilies to work so this will give me a chance to test it now. I'm having way too much fun!
      Sheri B.[/color]

Comment

Hi from Ohio

Thanks Lisa!

Yes, Sheri I made it... Now I know how to add the but we need to talk about this writing in color stuff ...There is so much to read here!!! I am having fun too! Tammy~

Comment

Welcome Ohio!

Comment

Working...
          X