Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying "hello"

Hello Everyone,
    I've checked out GroomerTALK many times but never participated before now. I've been grooming since 2002 and opened up my own business in summer 2003. I'm from NW Ohio and live in a fairly rural community.
    Currently, my main idols in the grooming industry are Barbara Bird and Melissa Verplank. I went to a grooming school in Northern Ohio, but would love to go back and get a little more fine-tuned.
    Nice to meet you all,
    Susanna

Hi Susanna,
    I just joined the group today too. Have you submitted a nomination ballot for the Cardinal Crystal Achievement Awards yet? If you haven't, the deadline is January 31st, and here's the link for the ballot: http://www.cardinalpet.com/awards/no...ballot2006.htm
    The reason I mention it is because I nominated Barbara Bird for the Journalist of the Year Award in hopes she'll be recognized for her Groom Blog and her book, "Beyond Suds and Scent: Understanding Pet Shampoos and Conditioners." I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for her!
    Sheri

Comment

Saying "hello"

Hi Susanna and welcome,I am also new to the board and from Ohio
      Barbra Bird is a great idol to have...I am so hoping she gets the Journalist of the Year Award...I love reading her blog and all the info there...She also took time out privately to help me master my bichon's faces..She is a wonderful Lady! Tammy~

Comment

Welcome

Hi Susanna! I'm fairly new around the board too. You'll find it's very addicting. Lots of info, advice and friendships here, make yourself at home and enjoy. See ya around!

Comment

Welcome to the Board.

Tammy: "I love reading her blog and all the info there" where do I find this?

Comment

http://groomblog.blogspot.com/

This should get you there!!! Enjoy!!!!!

Comment

Welcome from the Great Nothwest, You will love it on this board. Everyone is greatfun and knowledgeable. If you have a question ask. Someone here will give you a great answer
              "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
              Nancy

Comment

thanks

Hey Everyone
                Thanks for the responses - it's so nice to feel welcome.
                Susanna

Comment

Thank you Tammy, you are a dream!

Comment

Working...
                  X