Hello from Socal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Socal

LOL I am reading messages here about people leaving Cali in droves. It is true. I am staying for the time being or until the prophetic big one hits. I was an office manager for professionals for many years and I did go to grooming school and work P/T on weekends for a year. I want to be self-employed asap with all the restrictions and chaos going on. I plan to be mobile and hope to ask many questions.

Welcome mobilewise to a great place for mobile for a long time. See you on the board. I am mobile too.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by Mobilewise View Post
          LOL I am reading messages here about people leaving Cali in droves. It is true. I am staying for the time being or until the prophetic big one hits. I was an office manager for professionals for many years and I did go to grooming school and work P/T on weekends for a year. I want to be self-employed asap with all the restrictions and chaos going on. I plan to be mobile and hope to ask many questions.
          Greetings. I'm here to help if you need a push in the right direction

Comment

Welcome Mobilewise. Great support here.
            Have you checked out the mobile grooming section of the forum? Mind blowing amount of info.
            Good luck with your new venture.

Comment

Welcome to the board.

Comment

Hello. I hear of fire weather in Socal hope you are safe, here, it is not over freezing during the day. What a world of difference.

Comment

Hello.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Working...
                    X