Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello friends!

In childhood, my parents had many animals. collie dogs, rottweiler,
    Siamese cats, shenshila. There were fish in the aquarium. I grew up and my wife and I brought pets

Hello and welcome!

Comment

Welcome! Are you a groomer?

Comment

Hello! Thank you for letting me join this forum. I used to work as a groomer in an animal hospital years ago when I was young (seems like another lifetime!) I recently married a man whose 8-year shih tzu has been home groomed since she was a puppy. This task is now coming to me (His first wife used to do it and she passed away. He does an ok job, but I’d really like to take a crack at it!) So, I had no training way back when, it just seemed to be something I could do so I did (Yikes!). Anyway, I also recently retired and thought it might be fun to take a class and build up some confidence in grooming our dog. I also had a Silky terrier who passed away last year and I groomed her somewhat. I hope I can learn lots from all of you. Thanks again!

Comment

Sure you can. Brushing and combing classes are more likely to find which is great to do. But you probably got that down. What are you using for a dryer?

Comment

If there is anything that would be helpful for our Shih tzu, a combing and brushing class would be fun. We use a regular blow dryer. I probably have a lot more to learn than I realized. Can you recommend a video maybe or some other resource?

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello too.

Comment

Working...
                X