Hello From Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Texas

Hi everyone! I'm Norma and I am the School Director for Petite Pooch Chateau Dog Grooming Academy which is located in Carrollton, Texas (North Dallas). I love this message board! I always direct our students to this site so that they can meet new friends and get information. If any of you are ever in Dallas, come and see us!

welcome hdrozez

Comment

Well, that is a mouthful:-) Welcome to the boards.

Comment

Welcome to you and your students.

Comment

I checked out your site...looks like a nice simple program...How many students do you usually enroll at a time? I ask because when I went to school we all started at different times so some people were way ahead while others were just starting out, sometimes it made lectyres and demos either repeats or too advanced...and I also noticed this...
          Approved Provider of Department of Assistive & Rehabilitative Services (formerly known as T.R.C.)
          Is this like students from Drug Rehab? We had that type of program in my school and I hated that aspect, not to be mean, but some of the ladies were there strictly to stay out of jail, definitly didn't like animals and I hate to think the school graduated them when they really shouldn't be grooming...

Sorry for all that...I know you just wanted to say, "hey"...Just had a few questions pop into my mind...
          Making Central Florida Pawsitively Purrfect since 2005.

Comment

Hey Norma, it's Sabra. Don't you love this message board. It has been such a useful tool. Hope all is well.

Comment

Hi Pawsitively Purrfect and Bad-Chihuahua

Sorry, I still don't know how to use this message board...so I'm going to post this to both of you.
              Sabra! How the heck are you? Please write back and tell me what you've been up to since you've graduated! I was so happy to see your posting.
              Hi Pawsitively Purrfect! Glad you looked at the website. We only have four 11 - week sessions per year. M-F 9a to 4:40pm. We only take up to 7 students per session. The students begin the program together and graduate together (if they meet all of the graduation requirements). I interview the candidates who come from DRS (individuals who have a disability) and only accept those have a real passion for this career...I don't want students who are just looking for money or a job.
              The program also includes business plan preparation, cash flow, pricing, etc. as well as grooming skills. I'm really proud of our graduates! We've had a lot of graduates who were prepared enough to start thier own businesses straight out of school! Sorry for going on-and-on, but I'm really proud of our program! Nice meeting you!

Comment

Well right now I am working at

EVERYONE TAKE NOTE, YOU CANNOT IDENTIFY YOUR EMPLOYER. YOU CLICKED YOUR AGREEMENT TO THAT AND MANY OTHER THINGS WHEN YOU SIGNED UP. PLEASE READ FAQ LINK AND INTRO TO NEW BOARD FORUMS.

Comment

Welcome Hydrozez!!

Comment

Working...
                  X