New New New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New New New

Okay, not new to grooming just to boards. I have been grooming for 4 years in Miami. I raise PW Corgi's. This is my first time on a grooming board and was referred by another groomer.

I am married with 2 little girls (Emily 6 and Haley 8). I groom because I love it and I brred Corgi's because they are my favorite. I am 32 years old and was born in Glasgow.

I would like to go mobile someday.

I have a suspicion that you are not so new...From all the strange posts and stalking of my posts I think...dare I say it...someone is being sneaky here...and gracy rose AND Mary Pawpins are one in the same...Oh Kristen...bet ya thought you had me fooled, huh? HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Making Central Florida Pawsitively Purrfect since 2005.

Comment

Goodness, okay, I am stunned, I am shocked, I don't know what to say.

Comment

Hi, Heather.

Paws, actually this is Kristen and I am Gracy Rose (my dog's name). Leave the girl alone, if you don't like me...fine, leave her alone.

Comment

Actually I am stalking Diam----- How does someone have that many posts????????????? I am just teasing.

Stephen Note for new members...Helly and Spikey had over 5,000 posts each on the prior board.

Comment

posts only 10 miutes apart...youre workin really hard at this huh?
            Don't have time for games...
            Making Central Florida Pawsitively Purrfect since 2005.

Comment

OK be nice you guys, Welcome Mary Pawpins and enjoy your time here everyone really is nice
              "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
              Nancy

Comment

WOW, how long was the previous board around Stephan? I was just joshing about stalking Diam.

Stephen: Since 1998, this is our third and final home.

Comment

Well after careful thought I have decided to unscribe myself. Pawsatively Purrfect has showed me via her private messages that this is not the place for me. I am sure that most of you are absolutely wonderful but reading her posts and slams of other members discourages my belief.

Sincerely,
                  Heather Robertson
                  Mary Pawpins.

Comment

Working...
                  X