Hello from Montana!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Montana!

I have been in the pet industry for over 15 years. I have owned a grooming shop now for 5 years and have 3 employees. I have worked also in the veterinary field as well for years. I have a successful business and we have a good clientele. We groom all breeds of dogs and cats. I am looking forward to visiting here on this site.

Welcome k9!!! Congrats on your own shop and employees:-)

Comment

Hello Montana, and welcome. How is the weather this time of year up there? Staying busy?
      Making Central Florida Pawsitively Purrfect since 2005.

Comment

Welcome to the board.
        "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
        Diane

Comment

Thank you for writing back! We have been in the deep freeze the last week. It was -17degrees the other morning and is finally warming up today to about 28 degrees (above)! Business tends to slow a bit when the weather turns this cold!

Comment

Thank You! I have always loved this site!

Comment

Thank you! We do keep busy!

Comment

Hello and welcome!

Comment

Welcome K9srule,

I hear Montana is a gorgeous place. I'm considering visiting there this summer.

Comment

Welcome!

Welcome K9s! You sound very successful! I look forward to reading your contributions here. I hope that you get an opportunity to share your business ideas that made you a success in the forum!

Comment

Welcome to the board!! You will love it here. And probally become addicted like many of us. LOL

Comment

Welcome! Glad its warming up some for you!!! I'll stay right where I'm at in sunny florida!!

Comment

Hello from Montana- Where do live? I was born and raised in Billings. Yellowstone Country Club off Rim Rock Road to be exact. I moved to GA to attend UGA and now reside in S FL. I was wondering how grooming was up there. I would love to move back- miss the skiing and the wide open spaces ( if it is still that way!! ). Welcome

Comment

I've been to Montana several times, it is absolutely gorgeous there. I'm so jealous. My mother's cousin is heavy into geaneology and we just found out that we are related to an indian tribe in north west Montanta...Flathead tribe or something...I guess my mom's cousin is still checking into that. Montana...probably the only place in the USA that you can pull over and drink the water coming down the side of a mountain. Best water in the world, sweet and delicious. I'm so jealous.

Comment

Welcome

I love the song, Meet Me in Montana, I want to see the mountains in your eyes. Oh the blend of voices. Bet you know it even if many here don't.

I think my wee bit of ice doesn't hold a candle to your bunches of ice. But my dogs sure loved chewing on the ice. I'm trying and trying to put the pic of my pup munching on Southern California ice from the wading pool. We'll see if I ever get it here.
                              Attached Files
                              Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Working...
                              X