Ashes coming in your unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashes coming in your unit

OMG Cockerlvr that would freak me out. I cannot find the original thread. I have cancelled grooming for heavy snow but amazing, hot ashes? OMG

Get back to the Northwest. A few smoky days, not real bad, this year and last year, but never lasts more than short days. Nice summer.

Originally posted by TootsiePie View Post
    OMG Cockerlvr that would freak me out. I cannot find the original thread. I have cancelled grooming for heavy snow but amazing, hot ashes? OMG

Get back to the Northwest. A few smoky days, not real bad, this year and last year, but never lasts more than short days. Nice summer.
    Not hot ashes no. They are glitter sized pieces of ash carried from the fires to here. Hard to capture and this is a pic from the yosemite fire in 2013 but this is what we deal with.
    Attached Files

Comment

Wow that's not good.

Comment

The smoke has cleared for the most part but this was a scary day for me. Got out at this clients and this ash was all over their driveway. It ranged from quarter to half dollar size at the biggest to smaller, but they were literally chunks of burned wood. They live at the base of the mountain where the fire was burning at the crest. I was happy to leave. Crews were there clearing brush along the road and fire trucks were manned nearby.
        Attached Files

Comment

I couldn’t live there. Dryness, droughts, leaves me in a state of despair. We’ve been so fortunate in Florida for quite a while now. Normal wet weather patterns. One day I pray it return for the west coast also soon.

Comment

That is scary. Plain and simple, scary.

Comment

Wow that's too close.

Comment

I wouldn't even sleep well.

Comment

Me too. Fires scare me, you lose everything and they spread so fast.

Comment

Working...
                  X