Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am off to the hospital in the AM

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to pop on and let you know that I need some prayers. I am off to the hospital at 8:30 am. My operation is scheduled for 10:30 am. Any thoughts and/or prayers are truly appreciated.

I look forward to catching up with you guys in a couple of weeks!

Good luck with everything.Prayers coming your way!

Comment

Prayers to you Barknpurr!!! I didn't know you were needing surgery. I hope it is nothing too serious. I will add you to my prayers tonight!
      SheilaB from SC

Comment

Originally posted by barknpurr View Post
        Hi Guys,

I just wanted to pop on and let you know that I need some prayers. I am off to the hospital at 8:30 am. My operation is scheduled for 10:30 am. Any thoughts and/or prayers are truly appreciated.

I look forward to catching up with you guys in a couple of weeks!
        I am not sure what kind of surgery you are having... but best of luck to you tomorrow! I will say my prayers for you tonight. I always hate the night before surgery. I can never sleep and my stomach is in knots all night.
        Just think of the nice shot of "liquid courage" they give you before the surgery.. you get to enjoy it for a few seconds then it is off to sleep land. When they wake me out of it, apparently I laugh. Take it easy and don't do too much. I am a vetran of many surgeries.. the more you rush to get moving, the more you set yourself back. I had 2 major emergency surgeries this summer and one of them I went back to work too soon and moved around too much and got one of my sutures infected. Let your body heal and enjoy your mini vacation Best of luck to you.

Comment

I'm sure you'll do fine and everything will work out well for you. As people tell people all the time on this forum, make sure you take the time that you need to completely recover before resuming your grooming duties. Quick healing thoughts being sent your way. Make sure your family waits on you hand and foot during your recover. You deserve that.
          don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Best Get Well Wishes...

I wish you a speedy recovery. Make sure they give you enough pain meds. Don't let them suffer in agony with some wimpy tylenol or advil junk. Make sure they give you something that actually works. Those cheapo-doctors never give what you really need to get through a surgery comfortably. I'll keep you in my prayers. If you need a puppy nanny to come visit, let me know...lol.

Comment

best of luck to you. Bad timing with having puppies. My gosh, I hope you have a puppy nanny.
              If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

oh barknpurr,,I'm sorry to hear that, but I've missed what the surgery is for, but none of my business. I will include you in my prayers tonight..Im sure all will be just fine...

Comment

Hi I just said a little prayer for you.I hope all works out and you have a speedy recovery and a confertable.Take care.

Comment

Absolutely!!

Prayers for you and for the medical people. And for rapid healing.

Comment

Best of Luck, prayers have been sent in your name! Hurry back

Comment

I will keep you in my prayers Barknpurr!

I hope you are a speed reader if your going to be gone for a couple of weeks!

Tammy

Comment

Speedy recovery

Good luck hope you have a quick recovery.If they offer you the ice water pump thing take it.See ya when you get out. I have a giant jell pack if you need it let me know.It's really giant made for your back but it would probably work for a shoulder.

Comment

My prayers are with you. I truly hope everything goes ok, and that you'll be feeling better soon. I'm sure they will, and I hope you sleep good tonight.

Comment

Good Luck and we all will look forward to hearing from you when you get back
                              My prayers are with you
                              Nancy
                              "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                              Nancy

Comment

Working...
                              X