Mobile Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Products

Okay, well we have been mobile for almost 5 months. I also own a salon and just take products from there as Mobile needs more shampoo, etc. I have learned that although I love PetSilk in my shop, I hate it in Mobile. Do you have a favorite product line that swear by for Mobile?

I really like the EQyss line. It doesn't add heavy conditoners to the coat and it works like the bottle says it does I also like the Chris Christensen line for the same reason although it does foam a LOT more than the EQyss. Good luck to you!!!!!!

Comment

I use Grimenator and Quadruped products. I tried Crazy dog, but hated them. I have tried a couple of others but keep coming back to the same 2
      If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

I can't wait for the posts on this. and How many companies will send samples? I'm tired of ordering something different everytime..soon I'll be open a shampoo retail shop..

Comment

Hi I use the same shampoo I used to use in a shop.The van I have has a super sudser that takes very little shampoo and distibutes it evenly.You want to make sure you don't put shampoo on too thick or undeluted because you waste water rinsing it.Don't get me wrong if something needs extra clensing like cocker ears I will put the shampoo on straight in those areas.

Comment

quadruped will send samples. Make sure you try the leave in conditioner and the medicated. They are awesome.

Comment

Mobile Products

I wish more companies would send samples. I want to try eqyss, I have heard a lot of great reviews about them.

I have a Bathing Beauty and use undiluted shampoo.

Comment

Eqyss will sell you a starter pack for $50. I think it has 1 of each of their products in it. I got one at Hershey. I really like their products and need to order some shampoo. I am almost out of shampoo. I don't know what I did wrong. Usually I buy shampoo at Hershey and it lasts until Intergroom. Then I buy shampoo at Intergroom and it lasts until Hershey. I don't think I am going to make it until April.

Comment

Stocked Up

I bought my van from Wagn'Tails in October 05 and I am still using all the samples they sent home with me. I have only used about 1/2 of it.
                  I really like the Best Shot protein mist. But by far my favorite shampoo is the Fresh Pet shampoo from Petedge. I get more compliments about how it smells nice for weeks after grooming than any other shampoo I have used.

Comment

Since I began showing I have found higher end products that I really love...Eqyss definitly and also some Natures Specialty's are nice. But Im really in love with Crown Royale Shampoos and Chris Christianson's Ice on Ice.
                    Making Central Florida Pawsitively Purrfect since 2005.

Comment

i think my most important product in my mobile is my Taxi vac

Comment

Tropiclean

I really love the Tropiclean line, and so do my clients....Their oatmeal tea tree medicated works wonders with dogs that have skin allergies...I do a Scottie every 4 weeks that has severe allergies and his owner has been thrilled with the results from the Tropiclean...I love their Papaya Plus shampoo, it smells great and leaves the coat soft and smelling fresh...All of their shampoos rinse quickly and work well...I'm thinking of trying their deshed product in place of the Furminator brand, just for comparison...I'm hoping it works as well as Furminator, as it is cheaper...That's my 2 cents...

Comment

I like the CR products but not for client pets. I can't get an MSDS from them!!!!!!! The tell me they don't have to supply one---NOT!!!!!!!!!

DKW, Tropi-Clean used to make the Furminator solution. Try either their I-
                          Smart/Kava Dmat line or the Oxy-Deshed line. Both work just like the other solution IME.

Comment

Originally posted by bow_wow_wheels View Post
                            I like the CR products but not for client pets. I can't get an MSDS from them!!!!!!! The tell me they don't have to supply one---NOT!!!!!!!!!

DKW, Tropi-Clean used to make the Furminator solution. Try either their I-
                            Smart/Kava Dmat line or the Oxy-Deshed line. Both work just like the other solution IME.
                            do you guys carry the MSDS for every product on your rig?

Comment

I use mostly EZ Groom products in my van. I've never had any complaints and they smell really good. Not too perfumey. They have a product called The Answer, that dilutes 1 oz to a gallon, it is great at detangling and dematting. They also have a blow dry conditioner that speeds drying. You can get a sample package from them for about $40 I think. I also love the Davis ear cleaner. First one I've found that doesn't burn. I've also used some of Espree's products, but EZ Groom is my primary.

Comment

Working...
                              X