Decorated my mobile van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decorated my mobile van

I hung about 500 LED lights inside today and actually I love the xtra lights. I put a wreath on the front hood area. Three customers said how festive! They loved it. One gave me their frozen turkey and said they might switch to a honey baked ham anyway. Whatever I love it. I would love to make some antlers for the van but not sure how.

Were they hoping you would use the turkey for dinner or as a decoration? Haha.
    Sounds really nice! Great that customers love it, but even better that you do. Shows a happy spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by TootsiePie View Post
      I hung about 500 LED lights inside today and actually I love the xtra lights. I put a wreath on the front hood area. Three customers said how festive! They loved it. One gave me their frozen turkey and said they might switch to a honey baked ham anyway. Whatever I love it. I would love to make some antlers for the van but not sure how.
      They sell reindeer kits for cars. A red nose and antlers. I had them for a few years but my antlers finally snapped.

Comment

I started thawing that turkey. My brother can do a turkey in one of those outdoor Weber grills on tripod legs that is a WINNER. Who would imagine but it is incredible how we does it over a charcoal grill wrapped in tin foil. Incredibly moist.

I also got a plate of homemade gingerbread cookies and another made organic yukon gold mashed potatoes today AND homemade cranberries. Awesome people in my new business.

Comment

I saw a mobile van with one of those open wire and lights deer sculptures. The position was laying down on the ground and she put it over the cab. Looked great.

Comment

I got some solar lights too, looking cute.

Comment

I saw reindeer antlers for vehicles at Walmart
              Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

If I had such a van, I would have decorated it with engraved bricks. This would give comfort inside the van. There is a special decorative brick that weighs very little

Comment

Loving the decorations in the van, may have to do more holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by Ponter View Post
                    If I had such a van, I would have decorated it with engraved bricks. This would give comfort inside the van. There is a special decorative brick that weighs very little
                    Nice. Like a fireplace brick. Oh yeah could put a chimney top on the top of van with Santa coming out. I suppose that is going too far.

Comment

That’s great! Even though your customers might not see the decorations inside the van, you will enjoy it.

Comment

Just a few days to the parade. Don't pass me by.

Comment

WOW everyone was waving and BARKING at me LOL in the parade. I couldn't take pictures but my friend should have some. Just got home. Don't know how the barking got started but it went viral LOL.

Comment

WOW everyone was waving and BARKING at me LOL in the parade. I couldn't take pictures but my friend should have some. Just got home. Don't know how the barking got started but it went viral LOL.
                            Barking, that's hilarious. They had to love it.

Comment

You bet if they are barking they love it. Good idea. We need fun sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                              X