X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super proud of my Wife!

the Voyage LA people were quite nice.

http://voyagela.com/interview/meet-n...round-west-la/

Im very lucky to have a partner like Nathalie she's amazing in every way and I have a deep respect for her work ethic and standards.

Uncle Dave

Awesome UD she did great.

Comment

Wow! Thoughtful and well organized. She hit on issues that our clients pay no attention to- the unpredictable situations, the wear and tear on our bodies. Didn't sugarcoat it and make it sound like playing with puppies all day. And yet the pride and joy she takes in her work clearly comes through. Awesome article. You are apparently a Super Couple!

Comment

Awesome!
        Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Dear "wonderful husband".........very nice article and I agree with everything she said. Have you thought of a short term rental of a grooming van for those groomers that have their van out of commission while being worked on ? I have lent mine out to a grooming friend on weekends and evenings while hers was being worked on. It is truly stressful when the van is down and you have no place to reschedule these missed appointments except on evenings, Saturdays and Sundays.

Happy being Mr. Wonderful

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Dave, what an amazing write-up!!! I love Nat and consider her a dear friend. Her letting me go on a ride along last year after having met you both sealed the deal that I wanted to be mobile. The ideals she keeps are partly what I based my business model on. She is awesome - you're a very lucky fellow.

Comment

What a wonderful article! I think it's beautiful how you two support each other and her grooms look superb!

The pug pictures at the end were cracking me up!

Comment

Congratulations to your wife, Nathalie!! Great article, Dave!!!
                Debbie
                There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Comment

Wow they did a good job and Nat better.

Comment

Congrats. You 2 make a great team.

Comment

Thanks for all the positive vibes everyone. I'm supremely lucky to have such a great partner I really hit the jackpot. The woman is part machine.
                      I work my rear off and somehow she manages to outwork me 7 days a week.

Dolly, thanks, I think she decided to be nice to me during that write up. To put it in your (very enjoyable) vernacular - Happy not being in the doghouse that day.
                      To your point about a rental, we totally understand what happens when you go down. Our demo/test van when not being "tested" will be available to our own clients free of charge during service or downtime, and available to other mobile owners for a reasonable fee while we get them back up and running. As long as your insurance checks out - drop off your rig, pick up ours and go back to work.

CosmonautRik - the pugs Doug and Wilbur - I love pugs. Sadly Doug passed away and Wilbur is aging dramatically since and unsurprisingly seems sad all the time now.
                      Note to owners of radio collar based dog doors: make sure you have good fresh batteries in the collars so your dogs can actually go out. First groom they both pooped in the van, after a discussion about walking / being let out prior to grooming the owners indignantly assured Nath that was impossible - they both booed right in front of automatic door at home that wouldn't open the very next day because their collars were dead. The owners apologized profusely and fessed up to what was going on.

Whitedog- They basically just give you the questions and you have to do all the work.
                      Naths French Canadian and still writes that way so we usually have a round of "Americanizing" some details in her writing, but to me the little differences are quite cute.
                      Its little stuff like instead of writing "do the math", shell write - "do the maths".

SandyinAnaheim- She enjoyed working with you, and feels the same.

Thanks all....

UD

Comment

Happy dance for the pair of you!

Comment

Absolutely fabulous! I love that they print the entire answer instead of paraphrasing. Great job!

Comment

Nice coverage, she handled it well. I would be far more nervous.

Comment

That is awesome! Handled and worded well. And proud of you for acknowledging your wife

Comment

Working...
                              X