Pasadena Groom Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pasadena Groom Show

I'm had a great time at the show. Lots of great seminars and I'm embarrassed to say that I may have gone a bit overboard buying stuff for my new business. I was reminded repeatedly by friends that the van can only carry so much product. :-)

And speaking of the new business, My new Wagntails van will be here before to end of the week. I am excited, scared and nervous all at the same time.

So many things to do this week. Including working today at my old shop to evaluate a new experienced groomer for the owner that is interested in my old job managing the shop.

What a nice guy I am.

Scott

Lol-all the best with your new business!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Quick upgrade to a bigger van LOL. You are a nice guy.

Comment

I did the same thing! Angela and I saw you and tried to catch up with you on Friday but couldn't find you in the crowds...must be the longer leg discrepancy.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyinAnaheim View Post
          I did the same thing! Angela and I saw you and tried to catch up with you on Friday but couldn't find you in the crowds...must be the longer leg discrepancy.
          I'm sorry I missed you guys [emoji853]

Who knows what I was doing or where I was going??

Did I have lots of bags in my hands???

Scott

Comment

You are a nice guy, Scott! I decided to get some horrible URI.. so I missed the show entirely. I've kind of missed my life the past 2 weeks. But glad you were able to stock up.

I'm wishing you all the success in the world.
            Debbie
            There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Comment

Originally posted by BengalCatGuy View Post
              I'm sorry I missed you guys [emoji853]

Who knows what I was doing or where I was going??

Did I have lots of bags in my hands???

Scott
              We were coming back from a class and were coming through the doors by the grooming competitions. You were empty handed at the time and she said Hey, there goes Scott. He just bought a new WnT. I asked her do you mean Bengal Cat Guy? She said I know he does cats, and POOF, you were gone....

Comment

Wagntails van is a good choice. I have an old 1995 Ford E-350 Grooming Van. Still solid condition. All the best Scott.

Comment

I think they can really hold their value with a good manufacturer name.

Comment

Working...
                  X