Holy Michelins Batman I AM GOING MOBILE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Michelins Batman I AM GOING MOBILE

I am going mobile in summer. I made up a mobile business plan, I have some down payment, and my grandparents came through with a gift I never asked for. I have enough experience as employe time to burn the road baby.

Now I have to seriously think through buying used, new, van trailer and ask questions here. Wow feel like my life has changed. Relying on the wonderful mobilers here.

Congrats! I love being mobile, hope you do too!

Comment

Make sure that the area you are going to service has the room to park a vehicle pulling a trailer. Most neighborhood streets are inundated with fire hydrants, driveways, mailboxes, and curvy streets, plus you are sharing parking space with landscapers, FedEx trucks, and other parked cars. I can't park in driveways because they are at a slight angle, (for rainwater to run away) and this effects the amount of water in your bathing tub. It is not uncommon to have to turn around in someone's driveway, by backing out into a narrow street, so unless you will be grooming in a rural area, you might think twice about obtaining a van rather than a trailer. If you purchase a used vehicle, I wouldn't go beyond 3 years old.

You are going to love going mobile....

Happy making a great choice

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

LOL holy michelins! Good for you as I remember you got a few years experience in a shop and moving on. That's a solid route. Keep us informed of what you buy. Lots of used ones to look at here. I am not even mobile but enjoy seeing them.

Comment

Congrats Tootsie!! [emoji1303][emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations Tootsie! Nice to have supportive family
            Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

What a great surprise. Did you tell your boss yet?

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

Fantastic. Own the dream.

Comment

Good for you!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone. I have been pouring over and over and over the used vehicles, I know I want a van. I talked to a bank about loan and have enough down to buy something up to $35,000 and still have money left over for operating costs. Actually I am thinking about keeping my regular job part-time 2 days a week, that will pay my regular living costs and then do mobile 3 or 4 days a week as I build up business.

I am a little concerned I won't know know all the things to look for and check in buying used van. Sure they can show me things are working but what else do I look for? If it has inverter, what do I look for?

Comment

Thanks for replies again. Admin is helping me to write a formal business. I am really impressed and he forces me to think of so many biz things I would have never thought about. Not grooming mobile but compiling all aspects of the finances etc, figuring out numbers of pets in my market area. Getting more excited all the time.

Comment

Love your energy I get excited for you.

Comment

I would like to hear more about your business plan.

Comment

Working...
                              X