Wagntails Dyna Groom Van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wagntails Dyna Groom Van

Anyone have this van and or opinions pro/con ??

Getting it with the diesel engine/generator upgrade??

Compared to the Endurance Sprinter??

I like that the inside height is 6'6" compared to the Sprinter inside height of 6'3". I am 6'2 and I can tolerate the Sprinter height but I still hit the vents and air conditioning unit.

Scott

Around my area, most gas stations do not carry diesel gas, and those that do, the pump is shared with regular gas........so you might have to wait, or travel out of your route to get diesel.

Happy being only 5' 1" tall

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dolly View Post
      Around my area, most gas stations do not carry diesel gas, and those that do, the pump is shared with regular gas........so you might have to wait, or travel out of your route to get diesel.

Happy being only 5' 1" tall

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com
      Here in Southern Calif, diesel is everywhere.

Scott

Comment

Yeah, diesel is at almost every station here. Dolly, many many passenger cars have clean diesel motors nowadays. It's not like years ago where trucks and heavy duty pickups were the only vehicles with diesel motors.

Diesel groom vans and diesel generators are more reliable and that's why a diesel groom van can cost over 10,000 more than their gasoline counterpart.

Comment

Diesel at most every station here in TX as well. Not mobile but drive diesel trks and they are much more reliable, get better milage, and retain more value.
          Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

There is a super tall roof option available, not sure if WGT would accommodate a custom build.

No comparison gas to diesel in terms of running costs, longevity and maintenance. Diesel wins every battle except up front cost.

UD

Comment

Working...
            X