Seeking Mobile Van for lease/ payment agreement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Mobile Van for lease/ payment agreement

I've seen on this site mobile grooming vans for lease but it's far and few between. Ideally I am looking for a van that I can either make payments or take over payments.
    Would love to hear suggestions, and or negotiations

Thank you

I checked around and didn't see one. You can put an ad looking for van or trailer on the classifieds. I have seen that. I believe you will find they are really few. Reading this board for years and read posts where mobilers said they would worry about someone driving their van or trailer.

Comment

Where are you located?
      Teknopet will have Sprinter rental in March 2017.
      We wouldn't do a lease, but a long term rental.
      You would need to have a commercial policy in place covering the vehicle.

UD

Comment

Good Morning Furry Paw. Please give me a call. I have a Pet ELITE. Paid off. I would love to work out something. I'm down due to health reason. 734-355-8058 Tanya

Thank you

Comment

Certified pet groomer , with over 3 years of mobile pet grooming experience, hoping to find a grooming van / truck to lease or rent. Maybe you have a van , and there's 1 or 2 days a week that it doesn't go out. This would be a great way for you to make some extra cash, and I could service my clients. Win win for both of us. I'm in Los Angeles ,California. I'm currently saving up to buy my own van but currently can't afford to buy as of yet.

Comment

You probably need a contract attorney who can find one but you can be sure it will vary by state as there are probably many local legalities for this.

Comment

Working...
            X