Slow Halloween Week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow Halloween Week.

Things are slow for my this week with Appointments. Is it because of Halloween week?

Anyone else Slow? Maybe it will pick up towards the end of the week.

End of Oct is usually slower for us also. My vans are full with regular clients, but the phone is dead for new clients and OAY clients. We ramp up about Nov 10 through Xmas. Could be even slower due to election hype and early voting.

Comment

The days are filling up but I'm not booked out as far as I usually am this time of year.
      On the plus side st least I'm having fewer no-shows for some reason. I was guessing that since they can get in without waiting so long they're actually getting in here when booked.

Comment

I'm six weeks in business and the rebookings are starting to come around.
        New client calls has been slow this week. I'm just anxious I guess,

Comment

It is getting close to the holiday season....ppl will try to wait till last minute to have Fluffy groomed. Don't panic or stress, a new business takes a while to steady out.
          Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyn View Post
            It is getting close to the holiday season....ppl will try to wait till last minute to have Fluffy groomed. Don't panic or stress, a new business takes a while to steady out.
            I always seem to be stressed. No panic though.

Business has been pretty good but this week has been a bummer.

Comment

Been fortunate to be booked completely thru early November. Decided to run a fun holiday promotion to get customers to book. It's working & my regulars are excited to win a door prize and possibly a $50.00 grooming certificate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X