Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Groomer Meets Prince Charles

http://www.carrickherald.com/news/14...rince_Charles/

TARBOLTON woman Jacki Graham, who set up her mobile own dog grooming business, got to meet the Prince of Charles at Dumfries House recently.

Jacki has been working with animals for a decade and through various connections she was invited to meet the Duke of Rothesay in June when he attended the house in June.

She had been awarded a £250 grant and a £5000 loan from the Prince's Trust Explorer Enterprise which helped her establish 'Dog Grooming with Jacki'.

Speaking about her new venture, Jacki said: "I started dog grooming 10 years ago and worked in a kennels in Ochiltree. I had my wee girl then went back to the kennels before having my wee boy but it was hard to juggle work and a family...............
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Looks like her Prince did come...and...he gave her a loan. A true fairy tale ending...unless she misses a payment.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by petagreespa; 10-09-16, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Funny but still getting a loan is great as it can be difficult to get one.

Comment

Working...
      X