Bought the E350 bus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought the E350 bus

So super excited to get the ball rolling on converting the interior. First and foremost is getting rid of all the stink bugs that have seemed to make it their home. My in laws are the greatest as they have funded this purchase. That is all just had to get my excitement out and written down. I will try to post pics of the conversion as we go.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nice inlaws.
    Bet you are soo excited and ready to start conversion.
    Posting pic is not an option for you, it is a must do...so we can see.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Congrats!! Can't wait to see what you do!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol ok I will. Won't be anything fancy

Comment

Tub and table are in. Not bad for 3hrs work

Comment

A good start for 3 hrs work!

Comment

Aren't you gonna put a waste tank under the tub drain. That's where they usually are and it saves space. You don't want any empty voids when building a groom truck.

I'm not being critical of your build, just giving advice from experience. Since most roads are "crowned" and slope off to the curbs for rainwater to drain and not puddle, your truck will always have a slight tilt to the right when parked. Even a very slight tilt will make your tub pool water to the opposite side of your tub the way it is in the photo. That means you will be pushing water with your hands to empty the standing water in the tub and will make the dog stand in water that could be soapy.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishSetterTom View Post
                Aren't you gonna put a waste tank under the tub drain. That's where they usually are and it saves space. You don't want any empty voids when building a groom truck.

I'm not being critical of your build, just giving advice from experience. Since most roads are "crowned" and slope off to the curbs for rainwater to drain and not puddle, your truck will always have a slight tilt to the right when parked. Even a very slight tilt will make your tub pool water to the opposite side of your tub the way it is in the photo. That means you will be pushing water with your hands to empty the standing water in the tub and will make the dog stand in water that could be soapy.
                We have not decided if we're putting a gray tank in or not. My trailer had one it was a huge pain we removed it and just let it drain out the bottom. I know your just trying to be helpful. I get a little pooling of water. I park in clients drive 9 times out of 10.
                I'm planning on my dryer, and vacuum going under / behind the tub area. Trying to keep noise down in the work area.

Comment

Clean tank, hot water tank, water pump are all in. Next up is building the wall / walls and wiring / running the electric.
                  Hoping to get it done some what presentable by Saturday as I guess I signed up for an event that I don't have written anywhere or in my phone.

Comment

Well the false wall and tub surround is in. Need to frp them ran out of light

Comment

You have been busy. There will be more light tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyn View Post
                        You have been busy. There will be more light tomorrow.
                        Haha lol yes yes there will be. Tomorrow is electrical. I have 2 clients monday. So it won't be finnished but it will be workable[emoji12]

Comment

All electric is run ( no pics sorry) water is up and running. Only have Finnish work to do (frp,trim etc etc) also lettering / graphics for the outside.

Comment

I see lots of conversions of these by gomobileconversions.com. Plenty of room. They have inside pictures here in the used ads.

Comment

finished picture?

Comment

Working...
                              X