Mobile groomer roundups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile groomer roundups

I know they have been done at the shows, but do any independent mobile groomers do local or regional ones just for fun or as an association?

I now remember years ago I think Doug on this board and some others got together. In my area, none but one has an interest.

Comment

Years ago I know a group of them got together for breakfast 1x month but that was before there were many on the road and now it's super competitive here where they practically run each other off the road.

Comment

You have to make it fun and helpful even then it takes a long time to grow but it is well worth the effort.
        The reason for the cut throat competitiveness which only serves to detract from the success of everyone in an area is the fact that your not in communication where you could be helping each other instead of screwing each other over.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishSetterTom View Post
          Years ago I know a group of them got together for breakfast 1x month but that was before there were many on the road and now it's super competitive here where they practically run each other off the road.
          OMG your description made me see that happening visually, something out of a TV script LOL

Comment

Working...
          X