Getting my used WNT van on the 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting my used WNT van on the 6th

I am so excited and can't wait. After dealing with so much drama in shops I'm excited to get out on my own.

I really don't have any questions right now as I have been cruising around the forum and getting them answered. You guys are an amazing wealth of information.

My only concern is the current owner does not have the manuals so I may have questions. I called WNT and they said they no longer had the manuals for that year as it isn't new.

So pardon my giddiness cause I'm so excited and am counting the days til I fly away to go pick it up.

T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How exciting! !!!!!!
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

What year model? I have the 2008 Pet Pro van books. You can have mine if that's the model years. I think 2008 to 2014 are the same pet pro Ford vans.

Comment

It's the 2003 dodge. Thanks for the offer. I think the only thing I'll really have to deal with is hooking the gene that we get up to the switches and learning the anti freeze system but I did find the thread with the info for antifreeze system.

Also hopefully we can figure out a way to put the gene in the back without killing myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyn View Post
          How exciting! !!!!!!
          I literally can't contain myself.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishSetterTom View Post
            What year model? I have the 2008 Pet Pro van books. You can have mine if that's the model years. I think 2008 to 2014 are the same pet pro Ford vans.
            Thanks so much. It's a 2003 dodge 3500 (I know not the newest), but I'm excited. I think the biggest concerns for us are making sure we hook the gene we are getting for it up so the buttons inside work. Also the antifreeze system. Trying to figure that out will be interesting but I did find that thread so I'll use that.

We will be trying to figure out a way to instal the gene in the back without killing myself.

Thanks again for the offer that is awesome.

Comment

If you need any help, I know these vans inside and out. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishSetterTom View Post
                If you need any help, I know these vans inside and out. Good luck.
                Awesome THANKYOU so much. My husband was amazed when I told him how helpful and non typical forum you guys are.

I just want my van and to get playing with it!!

Comment

So exciting!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Diamond! I know exactly how you feel as I just order a new WnT Sprinter and I am thrilled and terrified beyond belief. But I have to ask you, doesn't that rotted plywood at the base of your truck in the picture you posted scare you? To me, that looks like there has been water damage there. In my experience, the only time Plywood swells like that is due to water damage. Did you ask about that?

Comment

Yes and that's something that my husband can replace. The rear window was left open is what we were told. You can see how it pops open in one of the pics. We'll know more once we get there. Congrats!! If I could have afforded one of those I so would have gone that direction.

The seats up front are in amazing condition for sure one little tear on the drivers seat.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyinAnaheim View Post
                        Hi Diamond! I know exactly how you feel as I just order a new WnT Sprinter and I am thrilled and terrified beyond belief. But I have to ask you, doesn't that rotted plywood at the base of your truck in the picture you posted scare you? To me, that looks like there has been water damage there. In my experience, the only time Plywood swells like that is due to water damage. Did you ask about that?
                        Also thanks for lookin out!! Good eye.

Comment

Also from what I can see, replace the K9 dryer hose. It looks old and has duct tape by the nozzle. Get a new cone and screw clamps also.

Have the dryer brushes checked unless the old owners can tell you when it was serviced. And don't forget a filter cover for the back end of that dryer.

I see the fresh water nozzle is a Gilmour nozzle sold at Lowe's for like $6. I use those and they go bad and leak after a few months. Pick up a couple spares.

Another thing. The rooftop AC is a Carrier that's been discontinued and you cannot get parts for it anymore. If it works fine, keep it as long as you can because when it goes, you will need to get a different make like a Coleman or Dometic. Wagn Tails is running Dometics on their new ones.

Comment

Actually it just looks like the nozzle is taped to the hose. The actual hose isn't taped. But yes filter! Even in the back they get hair and dust on them somehow.

Best of luck to you!

Comment

Again wow!! Thanks guys. It's getting progressively harder to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                              X