Electric table?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric table?

What are the implications of an electric table in mobile? Anyone know how many amps they pull?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I am not mobile, but I just checked the label on my Petlift Masterlift Lighted Electric table, and it says 1.25 amps. If you call Nancy at Petlift she can answer any questions for you.

Comment

You only run the table when you go up and down, which is usually only once a dog gets on the table, so you would be using minimal amount of amps, and only for about 5-10 seconds a groom. I do not know of any mobile unit that doesn't have an electric table, so I don't think it is a problem with anyone's system.

Happy going up and down

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Like Dolly said, minimal amps and only for a few seconds. I did not factor it in when building my newest van. Only running amps. If you are that close to max amps available, anything can trip a breaker at that point. So either you are way under the allowed amps or you don't have enough. My generator has about 600 watts to spare when running AC, dryer, lights. Moving the table up or down while running these things won't make a difference.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X