Hitch On pet grooming trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitch On pet grooming trailer

I have been doing some research on this manufacturer, HItch One mobile grooming trailers. I would like to hear some feedback of any owners of this brand. They look good and the price is right.
    The best price is on the 6x8 size. I have taped out the measurements on my floor and that seems really small. What size is recommended by most groomers. Keep cost in mind, is the slightly larger version worth the extra money?
    Got to get an order in soon! Thanks for your help!!

I was looking at the various floor plans. What plan do you like? I like the walk around table set up. The 6 x 10 is small but it can work unless you have very large dogs. A 4 foot wide tub is plenty and the table top I assume is 36" long. That should accommodate most breeds. You may want to upgrade the AC. The stock 8000 btu unit will barely keep you cool in the summer especially in the south. I would go with a standard 13,500 btu rooftop unit.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishSetterTom View Post
      I was looking at the various floor plans. What plan do you like? I like the walk around table set up. The 6 x 10 is small but it can work unless you have very large dogs. A 4 foot wide tub is plenty and the table top I assume is 36" long. That should accommodate most breeds. You may want to upgrade the AC. The stock 8000 btu unit will barely keep you cool in the summer especially in the south. I would go with a standard 13,500 btu rooftop unit.
      I also noticed they had a special where you got a 4000 generator for free, but that is not going to be large enough.......
      Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Not with a K9 dryer and air conditioner. Plus that free generator is super loud. I would go with a 6000 watt Honda but that will add about $4000 to the cost. Or you can get your own generator for much less than the Honda.

Comment

Working...
        X