Dryer recommendations for mobile trailer with shorelline power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dryer recommendations for mobile trailer with shorelline power

Any recommendations for a good powerful dryer for a trailer with shoreline power? I know the amps cannot be more than 15 so it kind of narrows it down to a few, so any suggestions? thanks

The B-Air Power Dryer II is 13 amps and is one of the closest and most powerful dryer you can get under 15 amps. The K9 1 is a hair under 15 amps but it's like $160 more.

Remember, even though a typical house circuit is 15 amps, anything that a homeowner has on that circuit will lower the available amps. You have to make sure there's nothing on the line. Some people don't even realize they have a freezer or refrigerator on that line which is usually in the garage and the outside outlet is the same circuit.

Comment

i used the romani tornado when i worked with the company from down under. we had to plug in from time to time. about 10 amps and it kicked butt. never had a problem with it overloading. i had the b air2 but was not impressed i sent that one back.
      romani is pricey at 539 but well built and built to last.

Comment

The Xpower B-24 pulls 14 amps with the heat switch turned on. So if you leave that off you should be good.

It's also completely variable speed, and brushless so no maintenance like the others mentioned here.

Were replacing our cool dry's with these.

Tom is right you may get a 15 amp circuit but have way less than that to use - so a variable speed is your best bet.

Uncle Dave

Comment

EZ Dry lll it's variable and what I use and I'm also shoreline. Also try to let customer know it's best to plug into the garage cuz they are usually 20amps or more. My go to outlet if possible is the one where the washer and dryer are

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyfoxxy View Post
            EZ Dry lll it's variable and what I use and I'm also shoreline. Also try to let customer know it's best to plug into the garage cuz they are usually 20amps or more. My go to outlet if possible is the one where the washer and dryer are
            I don't know if it's a California older house thing, but newer homes here have laundry rooms and a lot of builders put the washer/dryer room on the second floor. That's not an option to plug into. And most garage outlets are GFCI protected and are 15 amps which pop very easily.

Comment

Double K Challengeair 2000, variable speed. I love mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X