What Grooming Bag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Grooming Bag?

I need a good grooming bag (hoping to not spend me than 50$) and a bag with Amazon prime would be awesome (since I leave in 1 week!) I'm leaving for grooming school and I desperately need a bag that will fit EVERYTHING.

This is the bag I bought and it cannot even fit half of my stuff comfortably. I need something bigger. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Maybe just get an ordinary backpack for the big bulkier stuff. Grooming students often carry too many unnecessary items that they may never use.

Admin: maybe move this thread to general for more exposure.

Comment

Most people I know just use a fishing tackle box from Walmart. Or a basic metal tool box from Home Depo

Comment

A rolling craft bag from Michaels or Joanne fabric

Comment

I used to use a metal caboodle. Still have it. For school or just beginning it will gold everything. I think Walmart might have some not sure if they are metal though. Under 50 for sure

Comment

When I went to school, most of us all had a small, hard plastic tool box. Has a nice strong handle, light weight, opens up and you have all of your tools piled inside. You could also put a lock on it, if you left it overnight in the classroom.

I commend you for taking the time, money and energy to improve your education by going to grooming school.

Happy going to school

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Yes, tool box and maybe back pack both. You should have books so. But get a tool box as you will have clippers, Blades, brushes, combs and scissors.

Comment

I started off with a duffel bag provided by school with all of my brushes falling out of. I switched to my jewelry making toolbox (Black and Decker toolbox) to make everything fit AND it's on wheels, which is a big deal day after day. It looks like this link, and I have space for more stuff. And I have a LOT of stuff..... The only thing I think I would prefer is that it had drawers rather than having to pull off the top toolbox to get to the lower one, but 10,000x better than a duffel. I bought it for like $25 10 yrs ago at Home Depot, but there are a lot like this still out there.

http://www.houzz.com/photos/39792577...d-tool-storage

Comment

Working...
                X