Tiny homes HGTV for mobile or home based groomers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiny homes HGTV for mobile or home based groomers

I watch HGTV a lot and I got to thinking, OMG watch out when I get thinkin'. LOL This is not necessarily for mobile groomers, but mobile home based groomers. A new breed I know of because if your hubby is in the service you may be moving around, a lot. I am mobile, but if I got a home in the country I could use a tiny home fitted as a mobile shop and ever moved, my shop could go with me ON WHEELS. See what I mean. I know some of you live on your land with a shop you built outside your house, but probably not on wheels. This way you could take your shop to even trade shows, festivals or events, yet drive it home afterwards but if you moved to another country home, your shop is ready for a home based groomer, no building to do.

I've watched those shows also. I question how much moving those little houses could take. They are not designed to be moved like a camping trailer.

They ARE adorable! I would just plan on having it delivered and that would be its permanent home.

Comment

It takes a little bit of money to move but she said her honey is in service. Most family I have had that gets stationed anywhere is usually there about 3-5years. Not sure how it is now days. I had the same thought about the Tiny houses. LOVE THEM! But when it boils down to it, it is a well insulated/designed shed. Nonetheless I would love one.

Comment

I can see one of these for a grooming room on my property, not daily regular mobile.

Comment

I have one (definitely NOT a shed) . Love it!!!
          Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

It would be fun to design one for grooming, even as a stationary.

Comment

Originally posted by absolutebichon View Post
              It would be fun to design one for grooming, even as a stationary.
              Mine is definitely stationary....but was fun to design.
              Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Working...
              X