Teknopet - First Service and Conversion Center for Mobile Groomers in S. CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teknopet - First Service and Conversion Center for Mobile Groomers in S. CA

We offer repairs, maintenance, upgrades, restoration and conversion. Having an equipment failure is one of the most overwhelming situations that can happen to a mobile groomer. Not only does this represent unexpected money to spend on the repair, but also the loss of revenues, rescheduling, and frustration on all sides. Due to a lack of reliable and comprehensive places to go to when in need of those services, we decided to take matters into our own hands.

The Teknopet Team understands mobile grooming environment and the urgency of providing timely and quality repairs to busy mobile groomers. Teknopet is also building a new conversion, which should be ready in the second half of 2016. Please stay tuned for the big reveal and updates along the way, by subscribing to our newsletter in the footer of our web site www.teknopetmobile.com as well as by following us on Facebook. This conversion will also be offered as a rental, so groomers can immediately resume working while their vehicles is being worked on. We do not promise the impossible, but we do pledge to care about you and your issues. We know how hard mobile groomers work and you have our utmost respect.

We're a brand new company, but our team has decades of pertinent experience. We are looking forward to meeting and helping you! -The Teknopet Family www.teknopetmobile.com

DETAILING

Learn more at our website. http://www.teknopetmobile.com/
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Uncle Dave!

Comment

Woot Dave! I wish you much success!

Comment

After seeing the pix of the detailing OMG I didn't realize how much I could use it. I clean, but you restore. Awesome work.

Comment

Originally posted by 1mobilegroomer View Post
          Uncle Dave!
          Ive been "outed"!

UD

Comment

LOL great idea. Hope it grows a lot.

Comment

Wow Dave I bet a lot of groomers would love to have your services. Are you expanding nationwide someday?

Comment

Originally posted by TootsiePie View Post
                Wow Dave I bet a lot of groomers would love to have your services. Are you expanding nationwide someday?
                Thanks... and thanks everyone for the kind words.

We'll see how it goes in So Cal first.

UD

Comment

Great idea Dave.

Comment

I've read lots of your posts Dave and plan on going mobile upon completion of grooming school this summer. Would love to talk to you sometime soon before I purchase! Congrats on your expansion.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyinAnaheim View Post
                      I've read lots of your posts Dave and plan on going mobile upon completion of grooming school this summer. Would love to talk to you sometime soon before I purchase! Congrats on your expansion.
                      Thanks Sandy and Yankee..

Sandy - we'd love to build a rig for you or help you with a used one.

Ping me anytime.

UD

Comment

I am next door to you ,in lake elsinore, my husband built a DYI mobile grooming van out of a box van ,think bread van lol, not sure you can help us but maybe, I need AC ideas

Comment

Originally posted by maladee View Post
                          I am next door to you ,in lake elsinore, my husband built a DYI mobile grooming van out of a box van ,think bread van lol, not sure you can help us but maybe, I need AC ideas
                          We can help you out- or help you help yourself. You are basically around the corner.

What do you have for power to run it?

Not sure if the roof is strong enough to mount an AC unit.

Uncle Dave

Comment

Oh uncle Dave lol
                            Pull out the McGiver ,reinforce or do a split system.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug View Post
                              Oh uncle Dave lol
                              Pull out the McGiver ,reinforce or do a split system.
                              LOL Doug

Comment

Working...
                              X