Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Groomer Living Her Dream

http://www.iwantthenews.com/Content/...ream/1/1/27886

Holly Marie Cervantes has always had a passion for animals.

Late last year she was able to turn that passion into a full-time career.
    Holly Marie’s Professional Pet Grooming, a mobile salon, became a reality on Sept. 14, 2015 and already has a steady growing list of clientele from throughout the area.

Offering the convenience of personal one-on-one care, Holly’s mobile salon is located in a custom made vehicle complete with everything needed to offer premium pet grooming services on the go.

Holly’s goal is to help busy pet owners keep their pets looking and feeling great. “My business offers a mobile pet grooming service that comes directly to your doorstep,” she said. “Whether you are at home or at the office, Holly Marie’s Professional Pet Grooming will travel to your location and make your pet’s appointment as comfortable and stress-free as possible.”..............................
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

I have been trying to decide between mobile grooming or making my basement into a grooming salon. Would you have any advice?

Comment

Well it is really different being in a basement all day and out and about. That alone made me go mobile even I do deal with traffic.

Comment

Working...
      X