Pasadena expo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pasadena expo

In and out in 90 minutes. I just go to shop, look around and save on shipping. Didn't see Jodi Murphy. Bought grooming jackets FOR MEN from Ryan's pets.
    Now just having a burger across the street before heading home.

Too bad you didn't slow down and enjoy the show. I don't know how large Pasadena expo is, but when I go to GroomExpo in Hershey, my cares float away and I'm in groomer's heaven. I usually don't need much before the show, but my car is loaded by the end. I love walking thru and seeing well known groomers such as Jodi and Jay "doing their thing" in between booths.

Happy floating in groomer's heaven

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Sadly it's not a big show. You can walk the entire show in an hour.

Scott

Comment

This was my third expo at Pasadena. Also went to Hershey once. I really just like the shopping. I also look around a bit, but don't linger. It seems to get smaller every year.

Comment

This was my first show in Pasadena and I loved it! Met lots of nice people, took some great and not so great classes, bought some Evolution shears that I'm thrilled with and learned a lot of things. I hope it doesn't shrink in the future....

Comment

The cost of exhibiting can only be made up by the groomers that show up. Thousands and thousands of groomers in CA, in this case, didn't go even just to shop. Cannot blame the exhibitors.

Comment

Because lots of show deals were given weeks before the show by local vendors such as Groomers Pro. They came to my shop and I got the same show deals without having to pay to go to Pasadena. Many of the show specials are for discontinued products and last year's models such as shears. And there's no straight up sales discounts unless you buy 2 and get the 3rd free kinda things. Super Zoo is the same way. The big advantage is to see and feel the tools before buying, unlike online ordering.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolly View Post
                Too bad you didn't slow down and enjoy the show. I don't know how large Pasadena expo is, but when I go to GroomExpo in Hershey, my cares float away and I'm in groomer's heaven. I usually don't need much before the show, but my car is loaded by the end. I love walking thru and seeing well known groomers such as Jodi and Jay "doing their thing" in between booths.

Happy floating in groomer's heaven

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com
                It is much smaller, used to be Groom and Kennel Expo but even the kennel industry shows have died down a great deal. Nothing volume wise compares with Hershey and there can be a waiting list for booths I heard.

Comment

I think I am making my way to hershey for the first time this year because it is the biggest by far.

Comment

Working...
                  X