Damaging pet owner's property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damaging pet owner's property

Just curious. If you damage a pet owner's property, say backing up and you hit a fence, or garage door or ??? does your insurance cover you?

Absolutely. Your vehicle insurance covers it even if you were not in a groom van. It's part of any auto policy.

Comment

Any limits though. I can just imagine a major event not like hitting a plant or garage door but what if you hit their car in the garage too. OMG

Comment

Originally posted by 10muddypaws View Post
        Any limits though. I can just imagine a major event not like hitting a plant or garage door but what if you hit their car in the garage too. OMG
        This is the type of thing an insurance agent can help you with. It's better to ask them. Usually there will be a limit on your policy as to what they will pay for but that will vary with each policy. I carry a $500,000 limit on both vehicles and they "stack" to make a million dollar policy......but check with your agent. they are the only ones who kow what your policy states
        <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
        X