All I want is a mobile grooming bus or van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I want is a mobile grooming bus or van

Built a trailer 3 yrs ago as a starter mobile unit as funds were tight and hubs was unsure of how the business would do (I've owned a shop for 12 yrs before going mobile) well now said trailer is rusting away we patch a section for something else to rust thru. I look online daily for used units only to get frustrated and discouraged on prices. As of November I'm the only one who's working due to injury and lack of snow for hubs to work. So even buying a $3,000 van or bus and doing the conversion isn't possible. Sorry Don't have anyone to vent / bitch to. Just needed to get it out. I know my day will come I just hope the trailer can hold out until we get caught up or win the lotto which we don't play sooooooo.
    Well thanks for reading I'm off to get the kids off to bed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Originally posted by littlearkgroomingshoppe View Post
    Built a trailer 3 yrs ago as a starter mobile unit as funds were tight and hubs was unsure of how the business would do (I've owned a shop for 12 yrs before going mobile) well now said trailer is rusting away we patch a section for something else to rust thru. I look online daily for used units only to get frustrated and discouraged on prices. As of November I'm the only one who's working due to injury and lack of snow for hubs to work. So even buying a $3,000 van or bus and doing the conversion isn't possible. Sorry Don't have anyone to vent / bitch to. Just needed to get it out. I know my day will come I just hope the trailer can hold out until we get caught up or win the lotto which we don't play sooooooo.
    Well thanks for reading I'm off to get the kids off to bed.

Oh just saw this. Hold onto your dream, just hold on, don't get down.

Comment

Thank you I won't just get frustrated

Comment

Good for you. It took me about 3 years to get enough together to do my shop but never gave up.

Comment

Hang in there gal!!! It will happen, send you lots of light.

Comment

Working...
          X