dehumidifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dehumidifier

My van is really horrible with humidity, I bought a dehumidifier (the ones for homes that you have to put a pebble inside and "water" fall under it into a box) but honestly it flows over my van and I have to change the pebble everytime!
    So I was wondering what kind of electric dehumidifier you have in your van ? (Must be really small!)

Never heard of mobile groomers using one. The 3 speed ceiling vent fan is what dehumidifies. I have 2 on the ceiling. It pulls massive amount of air from the van which in turn dehumidifies. Use it when bathing and drying. You will get humidity more so in a groom van due to bathing and drying besides the weather outside your van. Some days the walls drip with condensation and I live in the desert. They key is to pull out as much air as possible and the roof fans do that well.

Comment

Would it be faster, weather and situation permitting, to just open the door a few times for a few seconds and let the inside air out, or is that a stupid idea?

Comment

I have meant to ask this question many a times on here until my husband told me about the ceiling fans as well- it works WONDERS! For some reason I never put that together. I have a fan on low in the very cold win a cracked window while drying and it cuts the moisture in the van by at least 60%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a A/C that's also a heater, and I plug that one while bathing, and drying during winter, in summer I open up the doors.
          I meant for closed hours during night, humidity comes

Comment

Working...
          X