The client locked herself outside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The client locked herself outside

That was the first time ever a client got herself locked outside of the house!
    The client booked the appointment of her bichon about 8 weeks ago, and she totally forgot about me coming that day. And she had another appointment (for herself) so when we arrived she was ready to go to that appointment, fine I told her If she let me a key, I will lock the door and leave the dog inside the house.
    So she has an automatic garage door, the one you have to push a button to close the door. Right, I told her I know how to do that no need to show me, and she insisted "you push here, please don't stay inside the garage, maybe it won't close" which I do and bam garage door closed!
    I tried to stop it with my hand but the system hasn't a security thing!
    GREAT EVERYONE IS OUTSIDE! EVERY DOORS ARE LOCKED!
    Of course she had no purse, no keys, no phone. At least, I found her nephew number on web via my phone.
    We left after one hour waiting outside, the nephew arrived without keys and take the woman to her son to get keys but I had another appointment so I left.
    That was ridiculous, everytime I go to this house, something happens!

I just read this. What a drag! A not so funny comedy of errors.

Comment

Let us know what happens the next time, maybe 2016 is the year of change?? LOL

Comment

We have an appointment for end January! Don't talk to me about misadventure yet lol

Comment

Working...
        X