Propane valve was closed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propane valve was closed.

Not sure. Should it be open for heating and hot water or just open for filling? I'm talking about the valve outside behind the drivers door. PetPro model.

I believe the propane guys have to open it for filling up your tank, then I always make sure that they close it after filling. One time, a guy left it open after filling up my tank and I could not use my hot water tank or furnace......so I always tell the guys to make sure they close it.

Happy getting filled up

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

no, you leave it open to use it. closing the valve is for filling. Like a BBQ tank. Counterclockwise all the way and you will have use of your propane.

When filling, the bleeder valve is opened for venting and then closed when full. That's not the same as the big knob valve.

Comment

Oh Boy.........I think Tom is right.......make sure the valve is open to use.......sorry for my error.........hey, I've been drinking eggnog already :>)

Happy standing corrected

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

I was wondering why the gas was lasting so long

It's usually warm here in SoCal so I rarely used the furnace for heat. I did open it today so now I'll know to close it again as it gets warmer again around Feb or March. Thx

Comment

Working...
          X