X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fluffy Puppy Mobile Grooming

Article

http://www.news-leader.com/story/new...shop/76179934/

Emily Gold grew up on a farm, so she says animals have always been a big part of her life. “I just decided one day I wanted to try out grooming and fell in love with it and here I am,” Gold says.

“Here” is the owner of Fluffy Puppy Mobile Grooming and Fluffy Puppy Grooming Shop. In the dog grooming industry since 2008, Gold says she bought the business in June after a nudge from her fiance. “A few years back he mentioned, you ought to go mobile. I said no, just no way. When (the Fluffy Puppy) came up for sale, I showed it to him and here I am. I absolutely love the mobile,” she says.

The previous owner had relocated out of state, so Gold went into business with an established client base. She drives the mobile dog grooming shop to clients’ homes and offers all the standard services: trimming nails, expressing anal glands, cleaning ears, haircuts, baths, deshedding and oatmeal baths for dry skin.

Gold’s service area covers a wide patch of the Ozarks that includes Branson, Bois D’Arc, Rogersville, Springfield, Willard, Battlefield, Republic, Nixa and Ozark.

Gold says she loves providing mobile service.....................
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

How do you think groomers get articles written about them?

Comment

I too own a Fluffy Puppy Mobile Pet Salon in Michigan and went mobile in 2008 with my first truck lol I just love it !!!!! Small world huh .. good luck and continued success

Comment

Working...
      X