Mobile groomer plates stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile groomer plates stolen

One of my employees said she knew of a mobile who had her license plates stolen? What good would that do someone?

I suppose it could give them more time to evade the law.....
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

License plates are stolen on a daily basis and put on stolen vehicles that are usually used in a crime.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishSetterTom View Post
        License plates are stolen on a daily basis and put on stolen vehicles that are usually used in a crime.
        ^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^
        Report the theft immediately. And document the facts. Once had a friend whose pixrnse was stolen and they had a miserable time trying to clear up the legal snd insurance messes created by the teens who used that plate in an armed Robbery case.

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyandChewiespal View Post
          ^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^
          Report the theft immediately. And document the facts. Once had a friend whose pixrnse was stolen and they had a miserable time trying to clear up the legal snd insurance messes created by the teens who used that plate in an armed Robbery case.
          Absolutely run do this so you are not suspected.

Comment

Any updates.

Comment

I've had my stolen twice. Pain in the butt. Have to sit at the PD all day to fill out a report.
              Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
              "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Working...
              X