$900 a day mobile grooming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $900 a day mobile grooming

Did you see that ad for a mobile business serving Beverly Hills Malibu 2 days week, mostly baths, making $1800 every week. That's upscale and to only work 2 days a week. It is in the classifieds here.

What would I do with 5 other days a week off?

I lived near that area, not upscale though LOL, but very easy to get $100 up in that area for a bath.

Comment

Just a note, we cannot allow posts commenting on someone's ad saying it is overpriced underpriced etc, at least while it is on sale here. It is only fair to the seller and a courtesy to them. After the ads runs no problem.

Some years ago, maybe 10, I assisted with a sale of a mobile in the same area and the groomer made $5K a week 5 days a week for some years. But there are other areas like this in the US too.
      Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

I know of another mobile about 40 mins from me who charges 55$ for chihuahuas I'm planning on advertising that area soon

Comment

wow, that sounds pretty awesome. Guess it just goes to show that your marketing and location are everything!

Comment

I have a friend in Hamptons area that makes that much or more daily.

Comment

Dolly gets 75 for Chis

Comment

I wouldn't take less than $50 for a Chi, actually anything less than $50. We are mobile.

Comment

I guess the other 5 days you'd be spending that $$$

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cockerlvr View Post
                    Dolly gets 75 for Chis
                    Not only do I get $75 for a Chi, but I get a $25 tip.......... I think it would be very possibly to make that much in a high income area. I groom in the Midwest and I know it is possible to make that income, especially if you have a tight driving area, young and willing to work from 8-5:00 five days a week. I'm not young, and I drive 50-60 miles a day, and I only groom 4 days a week and I still make a good living........plus generous tips :>)

Happy going mobile

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Working...
                    X