No more tired fingers pumping your bottles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more tired fingers pumping your bottles

Anyone ever try a Flairsol sprayer? I LOVE THIS THING! My client/hairdresser friend showed it to me. I bought a couple from Amazon. One for my Quick Blow Dry, one for my Mink Oil.
    One or two (2 finger) pumps and you start a nice mist going. Great sprayer!
    Attached Files

Will it spray anything ie..an oil based substance like Pet Silk? I would love to use something like that not only for my dematting spray but for the silk I use on my horses manes & tails which requires lots of pumping

Comment

It's worth the purchase

Anything needing to be sprayed needs to be viscous enough to flow. Chances are that if it comes out of a spray bottle then it would work in this bottle. A couple of pumps lets out a nice even 2-3 second mist. Very even coating.

Comment

I picked up one of these bottles back in May after the NW Groom Expo. I love it! I keep meaning to pick up another so I can have one for my Best Shot mist and one for my Biogroom Indulge mist.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Comment

I find they spray way too much product for just scissoring small dog or most fluff dry dogs, though I guess I could simply adjust the dilution of product to compensate. Definitely is a nice fine mist. You can't control the account though, once you have pumped the handle it sprays till it's done.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X