http://www.coastalillustrated.com/fe...20802da62.html

For pet owners in Glynn County, having their pet bathed and groomed can be as easy as taking a few steps out to the driveway. Mobile grooming businesses have become a way for pets to get pampered and maintain their health without the inconvenience of a car ride to the groomer.
“Many people enjoy my services; some because their dogs are not comfortable riding in the car and some for the convenience,” said Lyn Johnson, owner and operator of Coastal K-9 Clippers.
The St. Simons resident has been grooming dogs since 1988, when she attended Merryfield Academy of Animal Technicians in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. She decided to go mobile with her business after weighing the benefits vs. a brick-and-mortar establishment.
“My customer base is larger since I am not tied down to one location, and I can charge more for the convenience of providing a mobile service,” Johnson said.
Johnson grooms 40 to 45 dogs per week, taking into account distance and travel time. She services all of Glynn County..................