"Pimp My Van"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Pimp My Van"

I had this post on the old board, and I like it, so I reposted it here on the new board. I'm a fan of the show "Pimy My Ride", so I came up with "Pimp My Van." If there is something outrageous you'd like in your grooming van/trailer, what would it be?

A wet bar!

Comment

Inverter system for sure, A luxury spa-look makeover with lots of pretty colors that match, and all the state of the art grooming equipment and products you could ever want! ...ya know, I'd like a toilet, too

Comment

A tub that goes to the floor and raises up like a petlift table.

Stephen Note: www.angeltouchbathing.com for hydraulic tubs.
        don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

A bather and a groomer lol. I really want a table that goes all the way to the floor. Completly level so the dogs don't know it is a table, then SNAP. you have them hooked to the grooming arm, push a button and up they go.
          If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

A wet bar would be awesome... I bet some pretty wild styles would be inspired by one of those! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by puppyluv View Post
              A wet bar!
              LOL!! For you or the dogs?? Or both?!?

Comment

Maybe if we had a wet bar for the dogs,they would not act like wild idiots. Or they could turn into grumpy farting swearing, peeing machines.
                If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

A masseusse!

Tammy in Utah
                  Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by PAWS View Post
                    Inverter system for sure, A luxury spa-look makeover with lots of pretty colors that match, and all the state of the art grooming equipment and products you could ever want! ...ya know, I'd like a toilet, too
                    Just spring for a wnt Elite! Colors, toity and all! It's only $80,000!
                    If I get a loan for it, i'll be paying for it for the rest of my life! But I llooooove nooks and crannies and the elite is crammed with them!

Comment

Holy Cow!

Originally posted by furrybestjob View Post
                      A tub that goes to the floor and raises up like a petlift table.

Stephen Note: www.angeltouchbathing.com for hydraulic tubs.
                      You have GOT to be kidding!!! I don't believe that they make a tub that lowers and raises! Just my oppinion, but I think that there are better solutions.

Comment

Bathroom would be great!

I would love to have a nice bathroom in my grooming trailer. Also I'm big on my space being visually appealing so a total upscale spa like atmosphere would be splendid!

Comment

Hey, why NOT have a tub with a "lift kit?" This IS the Pimp My Van topic, afterall! I've read some grooming trailers have a toilet in them... I bet owners of those wouldn't mind having one of those fancy toilets that cleans you up afterwards! LOL

Comment

I would like a "bad dog ejection catapult" that would catapult a badly behaving dog back into its house. Better yet, a "bad client ejection catapult" for anyone who gives me grief.

Comment

You guys are too funny, I'm sitting here reading and laughing so hard I have tears running down my face. put all your ideas together and what a van
                              "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                              Nancy

Comment

Working...
                              X