X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diamienono
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    Maybe if we have a membership fee to use the board?
    I will gladly pay you tomorrow for one hamburger today.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Maybe if we have a membership fee to use the board?

Leave a comment:

• plushpuppy
    replied
    I'll second that maybe then I might go mobile

Leave a comment:

• toomuchfunbnme
    replied
    Nice!

Hey, I really like the silent inverter feature of these vans. What about offering one of these vans as a prize in your next contest? (Tee Hee, just kidding)

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Welcome Van Conversions LLC

Welcome Van Conversions LLC

Our newest mobile sponsor. Here's a message from them...

Would you be interested in saving $40,000 over the next 5 years? Would you like to be able to groom in a comfortable, completely self-contained mobile grooming van without any noise, vibration or fumes? Does this sound too good to be true? Meet "MaxPower" by Van Conversions LLC, the most advanced inverter system in the entire grooming world. "MaxPower" is far less expensive to operate than generators, does not require you to keep your vehicle engine running while you groom, emits no pollution, is capable of running all the equipment we install in our vans and is as quiet as a whisper. How can that be? The grooming industry's first dual inverter system is the innovation that makes it all possible. We say our vans are "powered by silence" but there is much more to this system than meets the ear.

No other mobile grooming van offers the beauty of fine craftsmanship, the reliability of proven components and the efficiency of cutting edge technology, all at prices well below the competition. How can Van Conversions build high quality vans for less? Our secret is our manufacturing efficiency. We utilize only highly skilled craftsmen and we do something few other manufacturers do. We handle the entire manufacturing process in one facility. We subscribe to the old adage, "If you want something done right, do it yourself." If you would like to learn more about our inverter powered vans, please take a few minutes to visit our web site or for faster service call our direct line 727-458-4841. We'll do our very best to answer all your questions and to help you decide whether our mobile grooming vans are the right choice for you.

http://www.mobilegroomingvans.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Stephen; 01-09-07, 04:30 PM.
Working...
X