Yah!! My website is up!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yah!! My website is up!!

Just wanted to share! I am so excited, now I feel like I am finally in business! I am going to email all of my clients to tell them it is finally up and running and I know a few will forward it and I hope to get referrals!

I checked out your site and it is GEORGEOUS! Very nicely done

Comment

Very nice site, and thorough for all the info you provide!! Very easy to navigate!

Comment

Sweet

Very nice site. I want to get one, but that is at the bottom of the $$ list right now.
        If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

BTW, I forgot to add that this was done by a friend. I could never have afforded such a nice site. I am very lucky in that aspect. Thank you for the compliments. I am so proud of it!

Comment

I LOVE it!! Very nice, very professional!!

Comment

Congratulations on the web site! Nice job

Comment

Congrats on the new website, it's really nice. I'm sure I'll see you on the road, don't run over the bus. Around here we could have 50 mobile groomers in a 10 mile radius. Welcome!!

Comment

Cool Site!

Hey,
                  I just wanted to let you know that I really like your website. ALSO, I used to service the area that you are in. I lived in Mira mesa and serviced Poway, RB, Scripps Ranch and Penesquitos. A little less than 2 years ago i moved from San Diego to Austin, Texas. Good luck there! It's a great place to groom! You may even have some of my old clients. I too went to CASDG in 2003. Anyway, i thought I would say hi!

Comment

Nice!

Your website is stunning and I also like the way that you have set up your packages and business information. Very professional and smart!

Comment

I love your site. Are you going to put up pictures of your Van?

What are your other two fur children? The site doesn't say.

Comment

In the about me section it scrolls within the page, so you can read more. There is also a pic of 'my van' at the top of one of the pages (the type of van I have with my graphics on it. It is all stock photography for now. My friend lives in mammoth lakes (8 hours north of me) and I don't have any pictures that were close or good enough for web ready. But when the page says loading that is his JRT, Dodger pulling at the loading sign.

Comment

I'm not seeing an "about me" page or anything. all I see is "Why mobile grooming" and "How often does my pet need grooming" and a box that says "Make an appointment" ---that's after I click on the link to your website.

Tammy in Utah
                          Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I love the colors that were used. Your friend did a very nice job. I have one being worked on right now, but I'm so undecisive its taking awhile.
                            don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

I am having dificulty setting up a web site. Who did yours????

Comment

Working...
                              X