Menu For Animal Oasis Chatroom Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu For Animal Oasis Chatroom Party

Dates and time to be determined after input from you all.

Hors d'eouvres pate' de foie gras

Cornish game hens with orange champagne dressing
    asparagus with hollandaise
    fresh garden salad
    buttered roasted potatoes
    homemade dinner rolls/farm fresh butter

Dessert Choices Creme' Brulee, Chocolate mousse, Grand Marnier Souffle, or Strawberry Cheesecake courtesy of Juniors of New York.

Alexis Lichine wines and Champagne
    Chocolate fountain with fresh strawberries for dipping and small cakes.

Please arrive fifteen minutes early for security clearance due to the Queens' arrival Valet parking available Receiving room for Birthday gifts
    Suggestions for gifts: Chanel #5 perfume ,Dog grooming products, diamonds, Rubies, Emeralds and Pearls or other semi-precious stones, rings, bracelets. Hermes' Gucci, etc Dior etc.

i don't know.sounds too high falootin" to me. are there gonna be any strippers?

Comment

Jane? rofl Have you ever thought of giving up grooming and entering the catering field?? lol what a nice menu! lol when's dinner you goof!! ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by hairdevil View Post
        Jane? rofl Have you ever thought of giving up grooming and entering the catering field?? lol what a nice menu! lol when's dinner you goof!! ROFL
        ROFL, talk about virtual REALITY! Jane, you take the cake!

Tammy in Utah
        PS: All the food sounds DEE-LISH! Especially the chocolate fountain and strawberries. You're KILLIN' me here!
        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

That is adorable

What fun and who wouldn't want to join. Well unless one is at a dog show, like me, lol.
          Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

okay now with all that food we are going to have to have a real party and get everyone together for real. Now that would be really cool if we could do that one day.

Comment

Yes, but whos' gonna pay for all that expensive food?

Goldiflox, yes it is a high falootin affair. After the Queen leaves we can let loose and bring in the strippers. Shhhhhhhh. Do ya think we could keep Paparazzi away and maybe get prince Wm to be one of the strippers? Hehehe.

The real world is getting dimmer and dimmer for me. I went to the bank and the store and it was weird for me. I even told the bank teller about our party! She said be careful w that internet stuff. She knows me from my dog bus deposits.

Comment

Sounds Yummy!

Hors d'eouvres pate' de foie gras? Isn't that pigeon pate' ?! I'll have everything else but that! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Mamabearwith2 View Post
                  Hors d'eouvres pate' de foie gras? Isn't that pigeon pate' ?! I'll have everything else but that! LOL!
                  no, I believe its duck?? why don't we just eat some of that dog food that has duck and sweet potatoe? so easy, jus open a bag and munch! LOL!!! ( pigeon? ewwwwww spit spit~~~ :0~ lol

Comment

Actually, it's goose liver......

There will be other hors d' ouuvres, like Nancys; lil quiche. Cheese puffs. The pate' was for the dog Spikey and the queens' dogs.

Comment

****... there goes the diet:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Gracy Rose View Post
                        ****... there goes the diet:-)
                        Ahhh who wants to do anything that starts with the word "Die" anyways.. bring on the Cheesecake!

Comment

You know, I have never quite thought of it that way:-)

Comment

Virtual food has no calories.....

However...it gets me to thinkin and then I go buy the real thing. This chat planner can get fattening! I did loose a lb or two and don't know why after the real cake I ate last week. Now I want cheesecake w/strawberries!!!! An old Boyfriend and I used to eat the sara lee one w/ strawberries frozen. we'd be pushing each others spoons out of the way. Costcos are lookin good but I would have to freeze pieces for later.If I get fatter from this I will quit this job!

Comment

Ac/dc Ac/dc Ac/dc Ac/dc!!!

HI. I saw your posts about the party Sunday. I'll try to make it. I'll bring a few cases of expensive champagne...lol. And as far as rednecks go...I've become more of a redneck in the last few years after I moved to this rinky dink redneck town in NJ. And AC/DC is more than welcome to come. They are my all time favorite band in the universe. Cliff is a cutie, but I always loved Angus!!!
                              I put this under the redneck post a few days ago...too many posts to follow on this i can hardly keep up. But I will try my flippin hardest to be there. After all I'm volunteering to supply the virtual expensive champagne.

Goldiflox...tell Cliff he's soooo welcome to attend! hehe

Comment

Working...
                              X