Wahl 10W blades...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wahl 10W blades...

PetEdge seems to be out of them (cancelled my last order when they didn't get them after a month or so). I need some new ones ASAP. Anyone know where I can order them pronto???

Have you tried Frank Rowe & Son? They are a great source for blades and lots of other stuff as well, like brushes and silver nitrate sticks.
    Personally, I've been waiting on PetEdge since Feb for Hot Oil Treatment Pre Shampoo; every month I get a new "expected" date. Grrr. I have a lot of elderly dogs who's coats really benefit from it and the owners are getting upset. I have no idea who else carries that either! Frank doesn't have the shampoo

Comment

Rens Pets

They have EVERYTHING. And they are quick to ship.

Comment

Originally posted by marcey View Post
        PetEdge seems to be out of them (cancelled my last order when they didn't get them after a month or so). I need some new ones ASAP. Anyone know where I can order them pronto???
        Maybe The Blade Guyz?

Tammy in Utah
        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

ebay seems to have it all too! last resort!

Comment

I'm sorry I can't help you out with info.I'm interested in finding a 7F wide blade thats made by someone other than Laube?Does one exist.I have a #10w and a 5Fw.They are great.

Comment

Working...
            X