Bought unknown Shampoo....Bad Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought unknown Shampoo....Bad Idea

From now on I will stick to products such as the one advertised next to this post,Grimeinator, Best Shot and others you all like and recommend. I purchased an overpriced bottle of shampoo from HSN the home shopping channel. Had some oil stuff to mix in. Welllll, I put in in the van in the basket over tub with the pump attached. A few days past 30 I saw it and reached for it to try. The entire contents had disappeared! No soapy mess, nothing! It must have been pumped out and dried up. The bottle is clean empty! I never even used it! The bottle was not turned over either. The vanishing shampoo for 31.52 with tax and shipping. I called to tell them and since it is past 30 days.....Sorry. Now I guess it is just a bus loss. I will keep the bottle but afraid to have the pump on in case I were to loose Grimeinator instead. Unless a pump bottle is not able to tip, they can cause a loss, I now know.I thinbk bottle leaked at cap screwed on, not actual pump. Defective, but HSN doesn't care. HSN has poor customer service, while QVC is more than fair. I actually got my furminator when first out from QVC. Stick w/ suppliers who support petgroomer.com.

I think your shampoo seeped out the pump part. I bought Isles Of Dog shapoo. They had a special. Love the shampoo, but anyhow the bottles come with a pump dispenser. I keep shampoo in my car cause i go in peoples homes. Well in the hot summer the shampoo was seeping out the nozzel cause the car waas so hot. So i put a flip top cap on it to solve my problem. I hate pump dispensers. Messy.
    Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

The only flip top I have is. LA weight Loss one

What is a flip top and where do ya get them? I need my two LA ones for water.

Comment

When the inner part of the lid opens. Like a smalltube. Hrd to describe. Its on many containers. Over the years i have a collection of lids and containers for dispensing shampoo. usplastics.com Go there for everything.
        Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

Working...
        X