Thank You Folks For Talking Me Out of Selling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Folks For Talking Me Out of Selling

All of yesterday and today I have been on a mission to sell my van and give up Mobile Grooming. Out of frustration I used every excuse I could think of from gas to HOAs to grey water. I had made the decision to sell a week ago and I put the van on the Used Van site and started to get calls. After the first call I realized WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Thank you folks who asked me what purpose I have in giving up. You made me realize that I love mobile and being my own boss.

I realize there are ups and downs and obsticles in owning your own business but the suggestions you all gave were great.

I have asked them to remove my van from the ads. The van is still on there as a new add 1998 Wagntails if you want to see what I drive, but tomorrow hopefully it will be removed.

Thanks folks, I'm back in the Mobile business!!!!!

I'm really happy for you! I know how much I love it and would not want to give it up either. Good luck.
    What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

Glad you had your change of heart BEFORE you sold the van!lol Everyone needs a break once in awhile, or a fresh perspective or way of doing things. We have a physically demanding, dirty, repetitive job, so it's easy to burn out. Happy you found a way to get excited about your work again. :-)

Comment

This is proof once again that it's SO important to have peers to share with!

Comment

Aren't ya glad you asked?

I am so glad you are keeping yopur van. Thought you might regret it if sold. I am keeping mine til death do us part. With drivers here, that may be sooner rather than later, haha

Comment

I'm so glad to hear that! Good luck, and keep us posted!
            Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
            X