So far, so good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far, so good!

Well, it's 3 working days since I sent out the letters to clients announcing my pending switch to mobile. I've already got appointments booked, alot of positive feedback, and almost all of the regularly scheduled clients that have come in the past couple of days on the mobile 'list'. I even had one client call today from out of town (she is only here in the winter), saying she got the letter, and she wants to be sure she's on the list. Her words were, "I don't care where I have to go when I get back to get her in, I just want to be SURE Jazz is on your list!"

Clients like that can make you start thinking you're something special. ;-)

That is good news. That is nice when clients make you feel special. I wish they were all like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Poodlefluff View Post
      That is good news. That is nice when clients make you feel special. I wish they were all like that.

So do I! Unfortunately, they're not all that way- I have to say, though, that one I've lost so far because of going mobile, I won't miss at all. In fact, I was hoping she wouldn't want me to come out to her house!lol I will miss her dog, but the woman was a complainer and nitpicker from day one, no matter what you did she always had SOMETHING negative to say. I just hope her next groomer is kind to the dog. I always worry about the safety of my client dogs when they leave me.

Comment

yay that your getting somany of your clients to switch over!! i think they are seeing the positive side of mobile grooming! they dont have to load the dog in the car, drive out to see you, then try and figure out stuff to do or try and get all their errands done while the dog is being groomed to be there when you call and say the dog is done so their beloved little poochie isnt kept waiting too long. this way they can get up 20 mins before you arrive, open the door, tell you what they want, hand you the dog, close the door and go back to bed again if they wish! hahaha!
        good for you!!!
        Hound

Comment

Thanks, Houndlover! Yes, as of today, I've got 40 dogs (about 30 clients) who have said yes, put them in the book for after the switch. SUCH a relief, I can't tell you! :-)

Comment

Working...
          X