I Just Found This Recommendation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Found This Recommendation.

As You may know, I have been feelig a bit low and unappreciated lately and then I located this letter for my new web page. I wouldel like to share this. June 11, 1998
    To whom it may concern,
    I am writing on behalf of our dogs' groomer JB. I have nothing but praise for this hard-working, didicated womanMs. B has byfar exceeded our expectations as a dog groomer. I have used countless groomers in the Bay Area. Just last year I discovered Jane. After experiencing Janes' impeccable work on our Golden Retriever, Keela, I am devoted to her and her mobile pet grooming business.

Not only does Jane do a thorough job on our dog, she goes above and beyond the call of duty in pampering her and spending time with her. I"ve had grown dogs before, but this is our first puppy. In addition to bathing Keela, Jane has been a comforting asset in that she has spent time counseling us as to ways to manage an extremely active puppy.

I have found Jane to be professional,--she always returns my calls within a short time,and is always on time for our appointment--yet, she is very gentle and caring with our dog. Keela has never been so clean, and Jane's great job of shampooing lasts a long time. I am grateful to have found such a diligent, conscientious, and wonderfully talented dog groomer. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.Cindy L San Mateo, California.

That's a keeper! Those are the ones you pull out and read whenever you have a bad day. :-)

Comment

Yes, It makes up for the bad ones

May I say, I tried to type it perfectly as the original, but messed up a bit. The original has no typos. It also has her name and address and my full name. And her two phone numbers. It was when I lived in California. I also had a book people wrote in, but misplaced it. If I search hard enough, I may find it. My mother would have tucked it away somewhere. We all need to read the nice ones more often.

Comment

Great letter....

That is definately a keeper. It sounds like you found just the letter to pick up your spirits.

Hope things appear better soon

Comment

What a great letter of recommendation! Hope that will boost your spirits and carry them for a lonnnnnng time.

It is always nice to get praise like that. Makes you remember why you love this work and that you're are good at it.
          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
          Diane

Comment

Working...
          X