Be a Mobile Groomer in Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be a Mobile Groomer in Ireland

An unusual oppty to be a mobile groomer in Ireland was posted in the Classified Ads today. They would like to "import" an experienced groomer, so I just thought you never know it might be someone's dream here and I don't want you to miss it. Look in any of the U.S. states, they had the oppty listed in all US states. www.petgroomerads.com
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

It's a long commute from Los Angeles everyday, What could I charge for this? Gas 3.50 gal hold on my caculator does'nt go that high. Call mobile marty at least he is on that side.

Comment

if things don't lighten up 'round here, I might just go! lol I love the color green anyway! lol
      I saw in the classifieds someone is looking for a partner to open a grooming business in Hawaii!!! now theres a chance of a lifetime!! Im still pondering!!!

Comment

I visited Ireland last summer and got alot of odd looks when I told people I was a mobile groomer. But I'm sure there is a market there just as there is here.

Comment

Have they built a bridge to Hawaii yet?

Comment

Working...
          X