Ha Ha!!! I Did It!!!!! Omg!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha Ha!!! I Did It!!!!! Omg!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GETTING A GRYPHON TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!! Joe is soooooo at the top with Chuck at being the man! Really nice, quite talkative and incredibly helpful! I went through every financing option possible under the Sun and he kept throwing more at me, answered all my questions, you name it, he did it. He had 1 trailer shell left of his latest batch that would be ready by Memorial Weekend (I'll already be in North Jersey and New York that weekend) So at the very last minute, I was able to get it. He knew that I would eventually get a trailer, so he had already started on it before I asked him to hold it! And to boot I'm getting a free upgrade to a low rise electric table! 6 inches from the floor...YEAH big dogs!!!!

GAH! So much to do!
    I need to get a phone #, trade my car for an Explorer,....*gulp* explain to my boss what's going on.......get my advertising out, get my forms ready, get MORE supplies, get trailer hauling lessons from my aunt and uncle.
    Ohhhh dear......The clock is ticking. I'm hoping for a May 30 or June 5 or 6 opening. OH what a thought! *deeeeep breath* whooo.........

Yay!

HUGE congrats to you, way to go! Yes, take deep, slow breaths, and sit down and make a LIST of what you have to get done, then organize them into priority. Hint- business licenses can take four to six weeks to process, so do that Monday!lol Have fun! :-)

Comment

Very good

I'm sure you'll be pleased day in day out. Many deep breaths, and then a big jump in.
      Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Oddly enough

In my area, I don't need a biz "license". I just needed my biz name registered (done) and a home office zoning certificate (done). The "grooming licenses" offered are for stationary shops. I was told they can't really "license" a mobile because it's always moving, no address. Believe me, I was transfered to every known dept in my county because no one knew what to do with me.

Comment

It was good speaking with you the other day. Congratulations on your new acquisition!!!!! Take things one step at a time; otherwise, it is overwhelming.

Comment

Congrats.....call yellow book and get your ad going.....I think June is the deadline!

Comment

Hey RevWind! That's WONDERFUL news!!!!!

You're going to be coming up here? Let's get together for lunch or something! I'd love to see the trailer.

Are you going with a generator or an inverter system?

- Mary -

Comment

Congratulations Rev, I knew if you kept plugging along you would get that loan. Remember that when you start the business. Just keep plugging along and all of a sudden you will realize that you don't even have time for lunch.
                Good luck with the new trailer.

Misty

Comment

Its so easy to tell from your post how excited you are, and rightfully so. At Intergroom, you seemed a little down, but it was also noticeable how determined you were. The end of May will be here in no time and you'll be on your way! Contratulation.
                  don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Look in to,,

While you are getting a new phone, cell I hope, check on a wireless credit card machine, I love mine and it ha eally helped. So many folks are going to debit cards and plastic these days as opposed to cash or check. It will be a benefit to you, it has been for me in both of my businesses. Good luck and congrats!!Liz

Comment

Originally posted by JetSetPet View Post
                      Hey RevWind! That's WONDERFUL news!!!!!

You're going to be coming up here? Let's get together for lunch or something! I'd love to see the trailer.

Are you going with a generator or an inverter system?

- Mary -
                      I'll be up in Mt. Olive/Budd Lake Friday night staying with my aunt and uncle (same people I stayed with for Intergroom). I'll pick it up Saturday (hopefully). I've got a friend's wedding to go to Sunday afternoon in Ossining NY, about an hour and a half from my aunt and uncle. If I can get my trailer early on Saturday, I'd love to do lunch. Joe's inverter is only a supplement, so I just went with the generator. Maybe someday I'll upgrade.....who knows, maybe solar panels.

Comment

Sweeeeet

Comment

Wow, that is great news! I'm sure you'll love it. And the updgrade in vehicle, too, lol.

Congratulations, keep us posted!

Tammy in Utah
                          Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

congratulations to you!!! I know you been diggn your heels in on this one! Im still waiting for them to fix some flaws before I take the plunge...you let us know as you progress!!!! HORRAY FOR YOU!!!!!!!

Comment

congrats Bridgette. It's about time lol. It won't take you long to get used to towing.
                              If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Working...
                              X